domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

Island of light

"Island of light"
Watercolor on paper, 3 Mar. 2007
 


  As most of the people, I feel moved by sunsets, when the sun rays pass through grass blades and tree leaves creating beautiful light effects. When I was young I used to go the park near my home in Madrid just to watch the setting sun playing with high clouds and misty horizons. I tried then to memorize the details and the colours to make painted versions of what I saw that day. This is one of the latter ones, painted as usual without previous sketching.





If you like this blog, please share it with your friends.
Send them this link: http://neguentropics.blogspot.com.es
 
Your comments are important feedback - Please feel free to post them
in the box below 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario