sábado, 5 de enero de 2013

Near and far

"Near and far"
Ink, pen and watercolor on paper, 24 Nov. 1977



 Sometimes an image comes to my mind, as a finished paint arrived from the future to beg me to put it on paper. In those days I felt happy because the girl that I would marry the following year had just returned from a long trip that had kept her away for several months. The image of a tree with a sun behind, as touching each other, came to my mind as my next little project, and didn't go away until I made it real. Somehow it represented my world by then, with the promise of a completely different future, as it was.



If you like this blog, please share it with your friends.
Send them this link: http://neguentropics.blogspot.com.es
 
Your comments are important feedback - Please feel free to post them
in the box below 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario